Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Friday, October 28, 2011

Kiss Halloween Nails "Firery"


These are probably the prettiest nails in the Kiss Limited Edition Halloween Nails.


They are named Firery.
 There are 24 nails of various sizes and a sheet of press-on tabs.

The nails vary in the rose and stem design.


Even though these are pretty on their own, I wanted to embellish them a little.
I put clear glitter over the nail beds, then pink glitter over that and the roses. 
On the black tips I added black glitter.
Cover Girl Ruby Dust, Sinful Colors Opal Glitter, Milani Charmed
I added a red heart rhinestone to the index finger


Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

These are so pretty,and not just for Halloween.I love the flowers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...