This time though, things worked out ok.
Cover Girl Ruby Dust, Kiss Nail Art Paint Black, Wet n Wild Clear top coat & Black, Sinful Colors Under 18 & All About You, LA Colors purple glitter (no name)
- I took a piece of cosmetic sponge and dabbed All About You all over my nails.
- Then I took Under 18 and did a half
- side swipe.
- I decided to paint on more All About You from cuticle to tip. Kind of straight up.
- At this point I was itching to cover the whole thing with glitter, but I restrained myself.
- I added LA Colors glitter polish just to the pink area and did a black line with the striper. (And I was really leary of doing that. It seems of late, when I add some nail art paint, I immediately hate it. But this time I didn't mind it.)
- It still didn't look done to me, so I added the dots.
- And then I added a coat of Ruby Dust to the pink area. (Hey I'm restraining myself here by limiting the glitter to that area!)
- I used the clear top coat on the gold area, and called it done.
- Still working on dotting with my left hand onto my right. Not as easy as it looks on those videos.
Let's see how long this mani last before I remove and start again!