Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Marshalls and CVS Buys

I went to Marshalls and CVs yesterday. Did not find much at Marshalls but what I did find, I was excited about.
I've written before about H2O. I found this little kit of hand creams and scrub on clearance at Marshalls.
I had to snatch it up!
 Each tube is just 1oz or 30ml perfect for air travel carry-on. Wish I had this back in January!
Bath Aquatics:
Contains Vitamin E, Watercress, Iceland Moss & Seaweed
Bath Aquatics
 MILK:
Contains: Vitamins A, E and Provitamin B "helps fortify nails and cuticles"
MILK
 Spa Hand and Cuticle Scrub:
Contains: Pumice sand and coconut powder
Hand and Cuticle Scrub
 Spa:
Contains: Provitamins B and E, Aloe Vera,  Sea Fennel, Wakame, Sea Lettuce
Spa Unscented is also in the kit
Spa


Milk, Bath Aquatics, and Spa smell wonderful!
I can't wait to try them all.

Next Up, SCRAPBOOKING PAPERS!
Me & You BIG Ideas paper stack and Journal Cards

 This paper stack has 180 pages for $6.99. Cheaper than the craft stores.

 This stack of journaling cards was on clearance for only .70¢!


They journal cards are the size of postcards. Very cute motifs on each page.


Onto CVS...
I wanted to check out the new CVS because my daughter said they had more Confetti nail polish shades there. Armed with all my CVS ECB coupons, and an email coupon, I finally got to check it out for myself.
I picked up these three polishes:
O91 Silver Slippers, O29 Cherries Jubilee, O81 Smitten
With flash

Without flash
Silver Slipper is a sheer purple-ish silver. The above photos are 2 coats. I think this might be a nice top coat for a variation for glitter top coats. Cherries Jubilee is a one coat wonder. Here I have applied two coats. It's a hot reddish pink for sure. Smitten is so dark purple it's approaching black.
Confetti is just $1.99 per bottle. When I have ECBs I like to use them to pick up a few new shades.
What do you think of my finds?
 Have you tried H2O?  Do you wear Confetti polishes? 

 Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read my blog.

Please say "Hi" in the comments below.




1 comment:

Olivia C. said...

Love the polishes! I wish I lived a little closer to a CVS, because I would SO be getting some of those!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...