Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Great Polish Great Bargains-September Haul

Here's a video of the polishes I succumbed to buying this month.


  • Milani Charmed & Ruby Jewels
  • Essie Sew Psyched
  • Butter London The Old Bill & HRH
  • Sally Hansen XD In The Spotlight & Going Green
  • Borghese Marino, Limoncello, Patina Pearl
  • Confetti Papa-Razzi






Did you get on the Butter London deal at Ulta today? What did you pick up? Did you have a large selection?

2 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Great haul! I'm so excited you got that Essie because I've wanted to get that one! I can't wait to see it on you! I RUSHED to Ulta today after my classes! Like you wouldn't believe how quickly I got there. I was so worried that they would be out of polishes completely. But I got Victoriana and Wallis! I almost walked out of there without Wallis, but I looked over all the polishes a second time, and there it was! I'll have that one up on my blog as soon as possible!
I love your vlogs, keep em comin! :)

Kay said...

Oh Olivia you got so lucky! Did they have your polishes on a tiny table? That's what they had in my Ulta. There was probably 25-30 bottles left if that. And I picked up every one of them looking for Wallis. I don't remember seeing Victoriana either.

When I checked my email this morning, Ulta posted they were sold out online of these polishes.

I'm so glad you were able to pick up what you wanted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...