I went from this...
Borghese Rapido Marino and Limoncello, Kiss Nail Art Paint Silver, Milani Charmed, Sally Hansen XD In The Spotlight
- Two coats of the Borghese Rapidos
- Another coat of Milani Charmed
- Limoncello over the pearls. (I used my dotter to cover the pearls)
- One coat In the Spotlight over the Borghese Rapidos
- Lined middle with Kiss Silver nail art paint
I really love the Limoncello and Marino. They really do dry quickly and cover completely in two coats. In the Spotlight is such a cool glitter. Do you have these polishes? What do yo think of them?