Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Limoncello & Marino

It's almost time for me to remove my Kiss nails. I wanted to do something with them though before that. 
I went from this...


To this...


 Polishes:
Borghese Rapido Marino and Limoncello, Kiss Nail Art Paint Silver, Milani Charmed, Sally Hansen XD In The Spotlight

  • Two coats of the Borghese Rapidos
  • Another coat of Milani Charmed
  • Limoncello over the pearls. (I used my dotter to cover the pearls)
  • One coat In the Spotlight over the Borghese Rapidos
  • Lined middle with Kiss Silver nail art paint
 I had put so much clear top coat over the stickers to keep them on the nails, they felt pretty smooth and I believed I could paint over them.




I really love the Limoncello and Marino. They really do dry quickly and cover completely in two coats. In the Spotlight is such a cool glitter.  Do you have these polishes? What do yo think of them?

4 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I love how you changed it up! I'm glad the Borghese polishes worked well for you. I'm not the biggest fan of the brand, but I've only heard good things about them lately. So that's good! :)

Natalie said...

That was a dramatic switch,you did good!

Sandra said...

It came out really well! :)

Kay said...

Olivia-Thanks! I used Borghese Rapido for this. Maybe that makes a difference?

Thalie-Thanks! I really love these colors.

Sandra-Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...