I decided to take off the blue, as much as I could around the fish, and turn it into this...
LA Colors (no name) thick Silver Glitter, and Black Velvet, Color Zone (no name) blue glitter, Kiss Nail Art Paint Purple, Cover Girl Ruby Dust, Kiss Nail Art Paint Black
- After removing as much as the blue as possible, I outlined the fish in purple nail art paint, covering the blue around them.
- Then I took the black nail art paint and outlined the bottom of the french tip, filling it in with the Black Velvet.
- On the nail beds I painted on coat of Ruby Dust.
- From the french tip bottom to the middle I painted one coat of blue glitter.
- From the middle to the tip, I painted the silver glitter.
- After all dried, I applied top coat.
- I did have to add a rhinestone over one stubborn blue dot on the pirate booty ring finger.
I like how the fish really stands out now.
Hope you all are having a great weekend!