Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Sunshine Award

Dear Olivia C at http://livylulu.blogspot.com/ has tagged me for the Sunshine Award. She's got a very nice and friendly blog that I like to visit often. She and her sister Abigail are getting into vlogging and their video is fun to watch. They've totally got me wanting to order some American Apparel nail polish! You should check her out. 


Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you & link back to their blog.
2. Write a post about the award.
3. Pass it on to 10 bloggers.
And another rule that was added is to list one everyday thing that makes you happy.

The everyday thing that makes me happy is having my own craft room. I know, it probably sounds silly. But when you're married, you mostly have to share all your space. My kids have rooms of their own, my daughter has her own bathroom, but me, I gotta share. I love my husband dearly, but there's something really special about having my own space. Shh...don't tell him. LOL


Ten Bloggers I want to pass this award to are:

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Thanks for your kind words! It is nice to have a little space of your own- totally agree with you! :)

Kay said...

You're welcome Olivia. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...