I was in a mood to paint some nails!
- I selected nails from the Kiss Full Cover Oval Active Length package and laid them out on the sticky polishing platform. Over all the nails:
- Paint two layers of Sheer Strawberry over entire nail, allowing each coat to dry.
- Paint one layer of How I Met Your Magenta, about 1/3 down from the nail tip. Let dry.
- Paint one layer of Pink Confetti glitter on Sheer Strawberry. Let dry.
- Paint one layer of LA Colors hot pink color above Magenta color.
- Paint one layer of LA Colors ruby color on tips.
- Cut a bit of cosmetic sponge, dab with Steel Gray on polish brush and sponge on nails just a little lower than tip.
- Paint one layer of Ruby Dust on everything but Sheer Strawberry.
- While everything is drying, add stickers, using tweezers to place them in tacky-drying nail polish.
- Allow to dry then polish all nails with quick drying top coat.