Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Monday, June 13, 2011

Something fun in the mail-FIMO FRUIT!

Mostly, I get bills, junk mail, and other people's mail in my mail. Today though, I got my order from I have a cupcake.
Happiness!
They are perfectly thinly sliced for nail art. She even added some flowers, butterflies, cards and skulls.
I decided to separate them into fruit groups, and such.

I've got several mani ideas using the fruits. 
 
What do you think of fimo fruit? Have you tried them? What was your experience? Any tips? Let me know in the comments below.

Take care and have a great week!

2 comments:

Olivia C. said...

How cute are those?! I can't wait to see what you do with them! :)

Kay said...

I did do something today. They are surprisingly easy to work with. Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...