Hopefully, fingers crossed, this'll go through.
My first foray into fimo fruit nail art flibbertigibbet.
|Polishes: Confetti 073 Purple Pizzazz, Revlon 760 Cherry Crush, Cover Girl 415 gold rush glitter, Wet n Wild Shine Black, LA Colors (no name) Ruby glitter, Confetti 093 Debutante, Confetti 089 Beach Dancing and CG Ruby Dust (forgot to add in pic)|
After selecting sizes of nails, brush one coat of Debutante over entire nails. Let dry.
|Without flash (closer to actual real life color)|
Dab Cover Girl Gold Rush Glitter over the Debutante only. Let dry.
Brush one stroke of Purple Pizzazz on the sides of the nails, next to Debutante.
On another section of the cosmetic sponge brush Cherry Crush and dab over Beach Dancing covering most from oval tip, but leave a little between gold area and some of Beach Dancing.
Add one stroke of Black on the tip end, followed immediately by one brush of Cherry Crush over it. Let dry.
Dab LA Colors Ruby glitter polish over the Cherry Crush. Add Cover Girl Ruby Dust over Beach Dancing (non-glittered area between Ruby Glitter and Gold Rush)
Add fruit slices.
How to add fimo fruit:
- Dab area on nail where you want to place fruit with clear polish.
- Dip nail doter or orangewood stick into clear polish dab, then touch the fimo fruit slice.
- Place fimo fruit on clear polish, and press down with orangewood stick.
- Immediately brush another coat of clear polish over the fruit slice so it does not curl up.
- Let dry and add one or two coats of quick drying top coat over entire nail.
Thanks for stopping by!