Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Sunday, April 17, 2011

How I handle air bubbles

As I've mentioned before, I have flat nail beds. Most glue on nails are arched. I adore french tip nails but because of my flat nail beds, they don't always sit snug against my nails.
I end up with air bubbles.




I tried to capture the air bubble under my middle fingernail in this photo.  Even though air bubbles don't always pick up in pictures, they are there in real life and I can't stand it.

What I do is disguise air bubbles with lightly tinted glitter nail polish.



This is a very subtle way to hide air bubbles, and add a bit of pizazz to plain white french tip glue on nails. The french tips have a blue tinge to them now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...