Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Friday, April 22, 2011

Big Lots Haul

I read on novuveaucheap that Big Lots had some really great beauty bargains. Sceptically, I went tonight to see if we had anything CA might have. Here's what I found:

  • Ecotools by Alicia Silverstone (cosmetic case/one ecotool blush brush) $3.50 
  • Ms Pedicure toe separators (2) .50¢ 
  • Ms Manicure Diamond Dust Nail File (Precision filing tool) $1.00
  • elf (2004 Nouveau Neutrals) $1.00
  • elf (2008 Ivy) $1.00
  • Swissco Wooden Natural Bristle Nail Brush $1.50
  • happy pear (29 pieces) chipboard stickers $1.50
  • Swissco 7-way Nail Buffer $1.00
  • L.A. Colors Nail Art Deco (Intense Pink) $1.00
  • Revlon Nail Enamel (916 Chocolate Truffle, 250 Pink Freeze) $2.00
  • Ms Manicure Deluxe Point Tip Tweezers (best tweezers in the world, imho) $1.50
  • Expressions Classic 500 Rubberbands $1.00
  • Goody Ouchless ponytail holders (Starry Nights Colors) $1.00
  • Cotton™Cotton Balls, Pads & Swabs (in handy plastic case) $1.50
All good buys but I'm especially excited to find the Ms Manicure tweezers. Mine came to an unfortunate demise and I could never find them until now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...