Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Broadway Nails Fashion Express "Paparazzi"

I've got something exciting happening tomorrow. Can't talk about it yet. I wanted my nails to look special though, so I pulled these out of my shoe box.
These are Broadway Nails Fashion Express "Paparazzi" design. they are medium length. Cost is between $3.99-$4.49 for 24 nails in 12 sizes.

The alternative French tip design is white with taupe gradient sections and silver glitter accents. I was going to cut them shorter, but once I got them on, and saw how pretty the design is, I couldn't do it.
I had minimal air bubbles using Nailene Professional Pink Gel Glue. 
There's a little air dot on my thumb, which are always my problem fingernails.
Well, they are long on me, but they are fabulous!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So now you have me wondering what that important "thing" is!! Well anywho-I hope it turned out well. : )

Kay said...

Oh Erin! I think I jinxed it. But I'll definitely spill the beans when it happens. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...