Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Monday, September 26, 2011

Kiss Everlasting French Tip Nails in Medium Length



Sometimes, a girl just wants some glam on her nails.

Walgreens recently had their Kiss products Buy One Get Half Off and I decided to try out the medium length. The number is 54249.

Now I love Kiss Everlasting French Tip in real short length. The number is 54248. These are the ones that have the salon uv gel effect base. I'll do a comparison in another post.

What I want to talk about today is the medium length with the same salon uv gel effect base.


 These were very easy to apply with the pink gel glue provided.
Yes, I know these don't fit me. You can see my real nail's edge under the glue on nail. But I really loved the length and had in mind to use stickers to cover the gap.


I layered stickers from 2 different Kiss Nail Artist Sickers packages.



 One of the sticker sheets has floral designs of varying sizes. Each floral center has a different gem color: blue, yellow, pink, orange, green, red. On each nail I used a different gem color.

Here's a close up of the stickers:



 I polished them with clear nail polish. Whenever I felt a little raise from a sticker's edge, I would just put on another clear coat of polish.

 I'm really pleased with how these turned out!

(PS: I'll have a vlog sometime this week. I woke up with allergies active and I sound like I have a cold.)

8 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I love these! The stickers you added are so fancy! Love it. :)

LaJLuna said...

I love this post and I love how creative you went with the designs...awesome great job

♥beauxs mom said...

So smart of you to use the stickers to cover your nail edge, great job this came out so pretty!

Kay said...

Olivia-Thanks! Glad you liked them. :D

LaJLuna-Thank you so much! And thanks for subscribing!

beauxs mom-Thank you! I'm not so great at painting nail art. The stickers make it so easy.

Thanks for stopping by everyone!

thalie @ Glazed Talons said...

The nails and the decals both rock,Kay!

Kay said...

Hi Thalie- Thanks for your comment! :D

Sandra said...

It looks good. :)

Kay said...

Sandra-Thanks-I appreciate you saying that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...