Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dots And Pearls for Christmas

Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I posted a blog post. I'm in the middle of packing to move. And even though I started out packing a little bit back in September, we're in the thick of it now, and I'm going crazy! When I get a break, I scroll through twitter. This is the first I've been on my computer in ages. I'm only on it to pay bills, and I thought I'd post something so you all won't forget me. I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment on blogs. But when I see one pop up on twitter, and I'm there, I try to retweet and make a comment. That's probably lame, but it's the best I can do for now. If you want to contact me, catch me on twitter.


Back in the summer, I created this mani and decided to share it at Christmas-time. (Which is a good thing because I have no time to do any nails. And moving does tremendous damage to my cuticles right now!)

I used Kiss Active Oval Full Cover Nails for this.

Polishes 
I used the largest dotter in my kit.

And different colors and sizes of pearls from this wheel  


Painted each nail light pink, then sideswipe with Lavender Cloud by Sally Hansen
 Painted the middle grey with silver glitter, the light pink with light pink glitter, and the ruby with the purple glitter.

The dots were made with Revlon Emerald City


Well, that's it for now. Hope your holiday season is going good!

Take care and hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...