Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Flowers

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having as much as a stress free holiday season as possible! Me-I'm up to my armpits in packing to move.

Here's a design I made back in the summer that again, I thought would be nice for Christmastime.
A mustard and purple background with gold flowers


Polishes:

I used my dotter to make the five-sided petals and added rhinestones for the centers.
As you can see, the polishes are super shiny and kind of hard to capture with my camera.

I've got a holiday party to go to this week. I'm thinking of gluing these on for that. If I do, I'll post a picutre on twitter.

Thanks to everyone who subscribes to my blog. Thank you for not bailing on me. I hate that I don't have time right now to comment on blogs, do nail art, and post to my own blog.

Once this move is over, and we get settled, I'll be back.

Thanks for your patience!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...