Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Monday, December 19, 2011

Burgundy and Gold Foil Nails by GoldFinger

Over the weekend, I attended a holiday party at my husband's work place. These are the glue on nails I wore.





These are by the GoldFinger glue on nail brand. They are part of the Kiss Nails Company.

There are 24 fashion nails in the kit along with glue and cuticle stick. I ordered these from beautyonlinesupply.com. They are only $5.99.

The design is a subtle gold floral with gold foil finishes. 
 The nails are medium length but as you can see from the pictures, they are really long on me.



As glamorous as they are, I knew I couldn't navigate through the party, shaking hands with so many people, without harpooning someone.

So I cut them down.
 I used toe nail clippers to cut them as straight as possible, and then I filed them to shape them.


I really like the designs of these nails by GoldFinger. The quality is on par with Broadway/Kiss nails. The price is really reasonable.

What do you think of these nails? Have you tried nails by GoldFinger? 

Let me know in the comments below...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ooo fancy schmancy! Perfect party nails! Is that a jade ring you're wearing? I totally approve! <3

Kay said...

Hi ya Thalie! I really loved the design on these nails. And having them at the ready made it easy for me during this hectic time. I didnt have to think to hard cuz the Mani was already there. You know what I mean?

My ring--oh I wish it was real jade! But I love it anyway. Glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Jezika said...

Hi Kay! I just nominated you for the cute blog award http://daretobebeauty.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html
really cute design. :)

Kay said...

Awww, thanks Jezika!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...