Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Mani

Seeing everyone's holiday manis put me in the mood to have one of my own.
Gosh, this was a difficult one to photograph.
L-R:Wocka Wocka!, Excuse Moi!, Designer...de Better!, Warm & Fozzie, Pepi's Purple Passion 


  • With Pepi's Purple Passion I made french tip side swipes.
  • Then  Excuse Moi! along the bottom for a glitter edging.
  • With my dotting tool I used the remaining colors.
  • On my thumbs and middle fingers I added gold and ruby rhinestones for some glitz.
These are the nails I used:


Because mine refuse to grow. 




Did you do a special mani for Thanksgiving?

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...