Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

OPI: The Muppets "Muppettes" and "Pepe's Purple Passion"

My husband loves me. He marched right into Ulta on Sunday, and with military precision, got the OPIs and got the hell out. He can't tolerate the perfumes and smells in Ulta. But he braved them for me. He even used a coupon!

Here's what he brought back:
L-R:Wocka Wocka!, Excuse Moi!, Designer...de Better!, Warm & Fozzie

Pepi's Purple Passion

 I just had to do some swatches:
Two Coats:

With Flash

Without Flash



Wocka Wocka is beautiful cranberry. Perfect for winter and the holidays.

Excuse Moi is a strawberry tinted glitter with red, blue and green flakes. It is opaque in 2 or 3 coats.
But it can definitely be used as a layering polish.

I LOVE Designer...de Better! It is metal/silver with red flakes.
I wouldn't call it silver because it has more dimension to me, than a silver polish.

Warm & Fozzie is like a bronze glitter with pink flakes.
These photos just don't do it justice. It's like nothing I own.
Just Gorgeous!

Pepe's Purple Passion is a dark burgundy with red shimmer specs.
It's actually darker in person. Like blood red dark.

So I decided to do some layers:
With Flash
I knew Excuse Moi! would go great over Wocka Wocka!
Without Flash
I enlarged this in hopes that you will be able to see the various colors of the glitter in Excuse Moi.
With Flash
Warm & Fozzie over Pepe's Purple Passion.
Without Flash

My husband brought home flowers too, 
but it was the polishes that really cheered me up.

What a great guy I've got!

I am so excited about these polishes! I feel that each one was a home run for me. I don't normally love every polish in a box set but this Muppettes did it for me.

What do you think of the new OPI Muppets Collection? Have you purchased any? Which is your favorite? What do you think of mini-sets? Do you buy them when available?
If you're thinking of buying the min-set, I encourage you to do so. Even though the brush is tiny, the formula is smooth and goes on evenly. It also dries very fast.

Let me know what you think in comments below...

1 comment:

Olivia C. said...

How sweet of him to get these for you! I love all of these. Especially the glitters. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...