Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Monday, October 10, 2011

Wicked Nails

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Our plans got rained out 2x. But yesterday, my daughter made chicken noodle soup and I made french bread, so all was fine after that.

Last night, I decided to put on some of the Kiss Halloween Nails I picked up earlier this month.

The nails' name is "Wicked"
The nails come with press on tabs. They can also be glued but the glue is not included.



Here's a short video I made:

2 comments:

Olivia C. said...

I like those! I've used those tab things before, and they really stick!

Kay said...

Hi Olivia! Yeah, they do stick and make it easy to wear the nails many time with new tabs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...