Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Saturday, September 10, 2011

My Very First French Tip Mani



Never in my wildest dreams did I think this could happen.

I actually have grown out enough of my nails to attempt a french tip manicure.

My pinkies are still too nubbie to attempt a french so I painted them as my accent nails.

Polishes:
On my bare nails I used Sally Hansen Continuous Growth and then Essie Ridge Filler. The polishes I used:
  1. Confetti Tazmanian Devil
  2. Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud
  3. Sinful Colors Ciao Bella
  4. Sally Hansen HD Lite

I basically patted the Lavender Cloud onto the tips. The right hand was kind of tricky. I didn't need the white tips to be perfect because I would be painting over them and adding the glitter at the end.

Using the white tips as a guide I painted two coats of Ciao Bella, and 1 coat of Lite on my pinkies.
 After everything dried, I dabbed on Tazmanian Devil on the blue tips, and just a little below the line.
Love that Tazmanian Devil glitter!



We're in the midst of sorting, and packing so I can't glue on nails right now. 
But I really wanted to do something nice on my nails.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Yay! They look GREAT! I love French tips. :)

Natalie said...

I'm glad you're taking time out for "me" to do your nails,even in the midst of moving.You deserve it!

Kay said...

Thanks ladies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...