Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Essie Lady Godiva

Oh, chocolate...YUM!

Lady Godiva is a smooth, glossy chocolate.
It's nearly opaque with one coat. Dries fast. 
So if you're in a hurry, one coat might be enough to get you out the door.

I found this during a shopping trip to TJ Maxx. It was in a bowl with some other polishes.
This essie was just $3.99!
Too bad it's no longer available on the essie website.

Definitely a great color for Fall




What do you think? Do you like chocolate colored nail polishes?

2 comments:

Olivia C. said...

LOVE! Chocolate browns are seriously some of my favorite polishes. This one is so gorgeous! It looks great on you, too! I wish it was still available, because I'd be all over it! :D

Kay said...

Hi Olivia! Thanks for your comments. Yeah this is a pretty color and great formula. And I just found out it's International Chocolate Day. Yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...