Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails-Merlot

Front cover of journal


This brush is so thin. It's makes applying the polish awkward.

Merlot is a deep berry/burgundy color.  2 coats for full opaqueness. 



I do like the formula and the color though.



Ha! My writing bump on my middle finger is back! I started writing/journaling daily while on vacation, and have continued here at home. This is a page waiting for some writing in my new journal. That "Dream" is a rub-on from a booklet I found at Marshalls on vacation.

I have Sally Hansen Continuous Growth and esssie Ridge Filler under the Merlot.



What do you think of this color? Do you have it or something similar?
Do you have a writing bump too?

2 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Your nails are looking great! This shade is so pretty! I think keeping a journal sounds fun, but every time I set out to write everyday, it never happens. I think my blog has kind of turned into my journal with a huge emphasis on nail polish. I have one of those writing bumps! It's because I hold my pen SO tight. But oh well! At least it's not on my swatching hand. :)

Kay said...

Hi Olivia! Thanks for your comments. I hadn't kept a journal for years, and my writing bump went away.

My little journal pictured is a little larger than postcard size. Then I have cut out pics from my travel brochures and pasted them on most of the pages. So that leaves me with a smaller area to have to fill up with writing. I've been writing down something every day since returning from California and getting this little blank book.

Blogging is another great way to chronicle your life...even if it focused on nail polish, because you are taking the time to express your thoughts and what was going on in your life at the moment.

Thanks for taking time to write on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...