Here's the mani I came up with...
|Confetti Purple Pizzazz, My Favorite Martian, Belle of the Ball, Centerstage, Sally Hansen HD DVD, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Deeply Violet, Kiss Nail Art Paint Gold, Sally Hansen Lavender Cloud|
- Painted the french tips with Lavender Cloud, filling in the moon. Let it dry.
- With a cosmetic wedge I sponged on Belle of the Ball, let dry.
- Sponged on Centerstage, and then Purple Pizzazz.
- Polished one coat of DVD over the purple sponged areas.
- With the Kiss Gold nail paint, I added a line under the bottom of the french tips.
- With my nail dotter I made gold flowers on the thumbs. With Deeply Violet, I dotted down each nail and defined the flowers.
After this, I went to bed but couldn't sleep. I just felt that the nails weren't "done" and I needed to add something more.
With Lavender Cloud, I added white dots. Then with My Favorite Martian, I added green dots. It's a sheer color, so I had to go over the dots a couple times.
This mani was really difficult to photograph. I guess because it's so shiny?
If you click on the pictures, you'll be able to see the details better.
I'm going to save these to wear this fall. It just seems like a good autumn mani.
What do you think?