So with fresh eyes today, I approached this project again.
I also finished the outline.
I like the filled outline on the nail but it might look better without when I put the nails on. We'll see...
Products list in order of use:
- Base- One Coat- 3/4 from tip to cuticle line- Revlon Gold Coin. Let dry.
- Skyswipe-One Coat-LA Colors Orange. Let dry.
- Castle-One to 2-ish Coats-LA Colors-Bronze (no name on bottle). Let dry.
- Sky- Sponge-Wet n Wild Shine Sunny Side Up. Let dry.
- Castle Door-One Coat-Rimmel Steel Gray
- Sky-One Swipe top left corner-LA Colors Art Deco Paint Bright Orange
- Castle Outline and Flag-Kiss Nail Art Paint Black
- Flag-One Dab-Wet n Wild Teal or No Teal
- Castle-One Dabbing-Confetti Pink Confetti
- Sky-Dab-Cover Girl Gold Rush glitter
- Flag-Dab-Color Zone teal blue glitter
If you'd like to see the inspiration for this idea, check out Robin Moses' Sandcastles on youtube.