I reverted to my old coping mechanism of chewing on my nails. By the time she was directed by my husband to where she was supposed to be, I had one nail left. Egggadddsss!
Anyhow, I decided to do something other than file down the bottom of all these nails, losing most of the curlicue design along the nails.
I thought I took a picture of them before I applied them but I guess not. I selected the nails, held them on my natural nail to determine where my natural nail edge was and how much nail polish to brush on the underside of the glue on nails. The tabs on the glue on nails made it easy to hold and paint with the polishes. Each nail was painted a different bright color.
After the polish dried, I glued on the nails. I painted 2 coats of clear glitter polish over the nails, followed by a coat of quick drying top coat.
|Natural light shots|
I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out. I like the length.
They are short and don't get in the way with typing.