Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Friday, May 13, 2011

Heavy Sigh of Relief!

For days and weeks I've been waiting to get back into Blogger!

Ok. Maybe not weeks. But since my birthday was May 11, the day Blogger went down.

I've got things to post, and it was getting back logged here!

BIRTHDAY BLOG!!!

 China Glaze Foxy, and Piggy Polish Mystic (got that on clearance at Ulta for .99¢!)

My birthday ring. Kohl's sent me a $10/$10 gift card. I found this in the clearance section for $8.80. I had to add another purchase to reach the $10 minimum. 


 World's Biggest Calzone!


My husband was coming home from work early to grill steaks for my birthday dinner, but this behemoth ruined that. I made the pizza dough the night before in the bread machine. Once it was finished, I poured some oil into a gallon ziplock bag and put the dough ball into it and the bag into the fridge.

We got really hungry, my daughter and I, and so I made a very late lunch or what my daughter referred to as: "1st Dinner." 

On half the dough spread out:

  • Chopped green olives (about 15 or 20)
  • Canadian bacon
  • 1 or 2 slices of Tuscan Salami, cut up
  • Chopped turkey breast lunch meat
  • Mozzerella slices to cover previous
  • More turkey you forgot on the counter
  • Slices of medium cheddar just because it sounded good
Fold over bare half of dough onto layers. Crimp edges. Cut 3 slices into top of dough. Bake for 30 minutes @ 400ºF.

The next night I got my steak dinner.

So around midnight last night, I decided to change my polish. (I blame the pics on my Japanese nail art app)




Not too impressed with my free hand diagonal polish, my daughter suggested nail stickers along the lines.

The stickers are more subtle in reality. And lucky me, they've been lifting and I've been gluing them down since last night.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...