Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Monday, April 25, 2011

Kiss Everlasting French Tip Nails: Update

NEW KISS EVERLASTING FRENCH TIP NAILS REVIEW CLICK HERE

Here's how the nails looked this Monday morning.
The ends of the nails, near the cuticles, on my middle and ring finger were looking kind of rough. I took the blue side of the nail file that's included in the nail kit and filed the rough edges. I figured, what could it hurt? Afterward, I rubbed cuticle cream into all my cuticles.


 You can see the white spot on my ring finger and thumb. Those are dried glue air bubbles.
I wore them outside today but the problem I'm having tonight is water under some of the nails from simple hand washing and showering.  I don't want to develop fungus under my nails so they're coming off tonight.

So for me, they lasted 4 days.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...