Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hammered nails/steampunk inspired

This was my first attempt to sponge paint polish on glue-on nails. I tried to mimic a steampunk inspired look.

 Polishes I sponged:
Wet-n-Wild
  • 238 Nocturnal
  • 232 Goldmine
  • 233 Rustic
  • OPI Concerto in Copper
I cut up a couple of make up sponges, and poured out little portions of polish into an old ceramic skillet I no longer use for cooking.

I laid out the Nailene full cover short square nails I would use on this, my non-sticky-sticky-non-sticky


I used a Kiss Nail Art Stencil on one nail.  I sponged on the next color before the first polish was not fully dry. The next day, when all the polishes were dry, I coated each nail with clear top coat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...