Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Caribbean Beach Look 1

As my nails continue to grow, I have to keep them polished to protect them from my nail biting ways. They are thin and split at times without help.

I've got 3 coats of Sally Hansen Hard As Nails basecoat on, and then these polishes...

  • Wet-n-Wild Wild Shine #468 Metallica
  • Sinful Colors #79 Opal Glitter (clear glitter)
  • Wet-n-Wild #446C Caribbean Frost
  • Confetti #083 Party Palace Blue (blue glitter)

2 coats of Caribbean Frost, 2 coats of Metallica, followed by 1 coat of Palace Blue over the Caribbean Frost, and 1 coat of Opal Glitter over the Metallica.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...