Welcome!

Welcome! So glad you stopped by my little bit of blogdom. Here I share my hobbies of nail polish, nail art and glue-on nails.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

Newest Youtube video using Stupeflix

First, I just want to say thank you to everyone who reads my blogs and follows it here, and on feed burner. I really appreciate your taking the time to see what I'm doing here.  Leave a link in the comments if you have a blog you'd like me to check out.



If you have a youtube channel you should see the option of making edited videos with music using Stupeflix. It is soooo easy. All I did was select the layout, add pictures from my Picasa account, select music, and voila instant video. It's free as long as the video is 1 minute or less.

Ciao!

4 comments:

Olivia C. said...

Ahh so cool! I think I need to look into this. :)

Kay said...

You should do it Olivia. It's so easy and a lot of fun!

Natalie said...

I should try it out too!

Kay said...

You really should thalie. I'm telling you, it is very user friendly, and a blast to make.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...