I'm sick as a dog today so forgive me if my answers don't make sense. I blame the benedryl. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
The Top 10 Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who tagged you and link to their blog.
2. Put the Top 10 award logo on your blog.
3. List your top 10 cosmetics.
4. Choose ten bloggers to tag, link to their blogs, and let them know.
My Top 10 Cosmetics:
- H20 moisturizer. Any successful makeup application hinges on that.
- Philosophy The Supernatural or The Present. The Supernatural is tinted and has spf 15. The Present is clear foundation. Depending on if I'll be outside a lot determines which I'll use. (Did that sentence even make sense?)
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless concealer and foundation. I've got dry, sometimes red blotchy cheeks. I put this stuff over #2 to even out the tone.
- Physicians Formula bronzer. It looks like sweater-knit weave in the container.
- Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless cream blush
- Eye lid primer. It was a terrific day when I discovered this. No more color sliding off my lids.
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow. I use this with my eyeliner brush to line my lids. It stays on and comes off easily.
- Revlon powder shadows. They seem to blend the best for me.
- Covergirl lip balm. The kind that has a minty taste.
- Brushes: Kabuki, eyeliner, eye shadow, crease, cut crease
Since I'm still new at this, I'll just open it up to whoever wants to do one of these. If you read this and want to join in, link back to my blog and have fun!